- It’s Coming Home!
- "Drink water." You heard Ronaldo!
- Let's "Hydrate" says baby Archie
- 5 Ways to Stay Hydrated While Working From Home
- Happy Birthday Andy Warhol!
- Back to work? Simple steps for using your water cooler safely
- Working From Home? Remember to Stay Hydrated!
- How did Earth get its water?
- Wishful Recycling: How to make sure your recycling actually gets recycled
- Hydration Is Key: Now Let's Drink to That!
According to Britain’s relevant regulatory authorities, the upcoming heatwave is set to last up to three months. We explore the topic in depth.
The sun has come out (finally!), temperatures are on the rise, and across the UK millions of people are looking for hydration to keep cool.
But when you’re faced with a seemingly endless choice of different brands, how do you decide which is the best, and whether it’s easier just to drink tap water.
Tens of thousands of homes in the UK are still without water following recent freezing temperatures resulted in burst water mains and severely damaged pipes. London and the South-East of England have been amongst the hardest hit, with about 13,000 homes in Kent and Sussex and 5,000 homes in London without water.
Orange is back! Have you had a chance to see the vibrant colour speeding around the Formula One Grand Prix track this season?
McLaren is now boasting the enthusiastic, energetic and warm colour as part of their new team philosophy. They revealed the new brightly coloured challenger they hope will return them to their former glory in the sport.
At Hydrate Direct HQ, we are pleased to see plans announced by the water industry today, to fight the problem of single-use plastic. Read more about our plan to tackle plastic waste here.