According to Britain’s relevant regulatory authorities, the upcoming heatwave is set to last up to three months. We explore the topic in depth.
- How did Earth get its water?
- Wishful Recycling: How to make sure your recycling actually gets recycled
- Hydration Is Key: Now Let's Drink to That!
- What Does Water Do For The Human Body
- Understanding the UK Heatwave in 2018
- What is an Artesian well and what makes it unique?
- Summer’s Coming at Last! What are you drinking?
- Snowstorm Mayhem
- McLaren Has Gone Orange
- Top Tips On How To Recycle Water
The sun has come out (finally!), temperatures are on the rise, and across the UK millions of people are looking for hydration to keep cool.
But when you’re faced with a seemingly endless choice of different brands, how do you decide which is the best, and whether it’s easier just to drink tap water.
Tens of thousands of homes in the UK are still without water following recent freezing temperatures resulted in burst water mains and severely damaged pipes.
Orange is back! Have you had a chance to see the vibrant colour speeding around the Formula One Grand Prix track this season?
McLaren is now boasting the enthusiastic, energetic and warm colour as part of their new team philosophy. They revealed the new brightly coloured challenger they hope will return them to their former glory in the sport.
At Hydrate Direct HQ, we are pleased to see plans announced by the water industry today, to fight the problem of single-use plastic. Read more about our plan to tackle plastic waste here.