Zip HydroTap Celsius Arc 3-In-1 - Boiling, Hot & Cold - Bright Chrome
Introducing the HydroTap Celsius Arc
The Celsius Arc from Zip delivers all home water needs from a single tap, all-the-while decluttering your kitchen bench. Eliminate the need for a separate mixer tap - the HydroTap Celsius Arc is perfect delivers premium filtered boiling water, combined with a regular mixer tap for unfiltered hot and cold water options. The irresistible filtered boiling water is ideal for instant teas and coffees, while the hot and cold tap is for washing hands and washing dishes. Perfect for those who appreciate style and versatility at its best, Zip's design-led HydroTap Celsius Arc is practical as it is beautiful, marrying functionality and style. Ideal for homes and small offices, everyone can benefit from instant filtered boiling water on tap. A safe, energy-efficient and highly functional appliance, we offer models to suit a range of needs. Remove kettles from your surfaces and create space in your kitchen and provide superior hot beverages for your family and guests. The elegant swan neck design is sure to complement any kitchen.
- Colour: Bright Chrome - Brushed Chrome and Matt Black colour options also available.
- Temperature: Filtered Boiling water combined with a standard mixer tap for unfiltered hot and cold water.
- Timeless Design: Designed to sit seamlessly in a variety of spaces ranging from contemporary to traditional.
- Advanced Filtration: MicroPurity™ system combines activated carbon and 0.2 micron sediment removal technology into one easy to change, hygienic cartridge.
- Power-pulse Technology: Innovative Zip Power-Pulse technology maintains stored boiling water to within 0.2°C of your set temperature, meaning no energy or time is wasted waiting for water to boil.
- Unique Safety Features: Boiling water is delivered smoothly and the tap has a safety lock to deliver boiling water.
- Under-counter Unit: Compact Command Centre sits neatly below your worktop.
- Touchscreen Control: Includes a simple PIN code protected touchscreen that puts the user in total control of the system, including temperature, dispensing time, safety features, and energy-saving settings.
- Auto-diagnostics: An advanced auto-diagnostics system continuously monitors your HydroTap’s performance.
- Optional Font and Riser: Additional parts which allow the tap to be installed on a worktop or away from a sink.
- WRAS Approved product.
The HydroTap Celsius Arc is available in a variety of different models depending on your capacity requirements. Please get in touch with us to discuss your options.
Thanks to Zip’s advanced MicroPurity™ filtration technology, Zip drinking water systems deliver the cleanest, safest and purest tasting water on the market, free from odours and contamination. In fact, our flagship product, the HydroTap Arc offers 25 times better filtration than a standard water filter jug, making it the best of any instant filtered water tap in the world. Unlike traditional carbon blocks, our premium filters combine carbon and sediment blocks into one cartridge. They not only remove dirt, bacteria, microplastics and contaminants from the water that other systems may not remove, but also up to 97% of chlorine and 99.9% of microbiological cysts if present.
The HydroTap Celsius Arc's compact, efficient design makes it the perfect water solution for any space. The iconic design of this stylish tap remains a much-loved and popular choice suited to any workplace or home.
The single tap is accompanied by an under-counter unit. This device acts as a command centre which sits below your countertop surface and it allows you to customise the water settings. It features a full colour interactive touchscreen display with pin code protection, 2 boiling water safety modes, 3 energy saving modes including sensor activated "sleep when its dark", and 0.2 micron water filtration. The choice is at your fingertips.
Font and Riser (optional)
The Zip HydroTap Celsius Arc can be fitted over your sink or it can stand alone on a countertop surface. A Font and Riser allows the tap to be installed on a worktop or away from a sink. The Font acts as a drip tray, which must be connected to your mains waste, to catch any unwanted spills. The Riser increases the height of the tap in order to accommodate larger glasses and bottles to fill with ease. The Font and Riser are essential for countertop installation for areas seeking a hydration system without a sink.