HydroTap G4 Classic HT1764Z3UK - Boiling & Chilled 100/75
Boiling 98°C, Chilled 3-5°C
Boiling water: 100 cups per hour
Chilled water: 75 glasses per hour
Introducing the HydroTap
One appliance, every option. Renowned for being the world’s most advanced drinking water system, the Zip HydroTap delivers all home water needs from a single tap; offering the choice of instant filtered boiling and chilled water. The iconic industrial design of the Classic remains a much-loved and popular choice suited to any home or workspace. A safe, energy-efficient and highly functional appliance, the Zip Tap provides superior hydration and hot beverages in your kitchen, workplace, meeting rooms and reception areas. Remove kettles and clutter from your surfaces and create space in your kitchen, all the while reducing your plastic waste by eliminating refrigerated bottled water.
- Colour: Matt Black - Bright Chrome and Brushed Chrome colour options also available.
- Timeless Design: Designed to sit seamlessly in a variety of spaces ranging from contemporary to traditional.
- Power-pulse Technology: Innovative Zip Power-Pulse technology maintains stored boiling water to within 0.2°C of your set temperature, meaning no energy or time is wasted waiting for water to boil.
- Auto-diagnostics: An advanced auto-diagnostics system continuously monitors your HydroTap’s performance.
- Unique Safety Features: Boiling water is delivered smoothly and the tap has a safety lock to deliver boiling water.
- Air-cooled System: Unique air-cooled refrigeration system is 100% water efficient.
- Under-counter Unit: Compact Command Centre sits neatly below your worktop.
- Touchscreen Control: Includes a simple PIN code protected touchscreen that puts the user in total control of the system, including temperature, dispensing time, safety features, and energy-saving settings.
- Advanced Filtration: MicroPurity™ system combines activated carbon and 0.2 micron sediment removal technology into one easy to change, hygienic cartridge.
- Optional Font & Riser: Additional parts which allow the tap to be installed neatly on a worktop or away from a sink.
- WRAS Approved product
The HydroTap G4 Classic 100/75 is ideal for a home or small office of up to 20 people, providing an impressive 100 cups of boiling water and 75 glasses of chilled water per hour, based on the average cup size 167ml and glass size 200ml. The Zip HydroTap is a convenient and practical way to provide fresh, pure tasting water instantly and safely to your family, staff, customers and visitors.
The HydroTap’s compact, efficient design makes it the perfect water solution for any space. The iconic design of this stylish tap remains a much-loved and popular choice suited to any workplace or home. The HydroTap comes in a timeless Matt Black finish and has been designed to sit seamlessly in a wide range of kitchen designs, from contemporary to traditional.
Thanks to Zip’s advanced MicroPurity™ filtration technology, Zip drinking water systems deliver the cleanest, safest and purest tasting water on the market, free from odours and contamination. In fact, our flagship product, the HydroTap G4, offers 25 times better filtration than a standard water filter jug, making it the best of any instant filtered water tap in the world. Unlike traditional carbon blocks, our premium filters combine carbon and sediment blocks into one cartridge. They not only remove dirt, bacteria, microplastics and contaminants from the water that other systems may not remove, but also up to 97% of chlorine and 99.9% of microbiological cysts if present.
The single tap is accompanied by an under-counter unit. This device acts as a command centre which sits below your countertop surface and it allows you to customise the water settings. It features a full colour interactive touchscreen display with pin code protection, 2 boiling water safety modes, 3 energy saving modes including sensor activated "sleep when its dark" and 0.2 micron water filtration. The choice is at your fingertips.
FONT AND RISER (OPTIONAL)
The Zip HydroTap G4 can be fitted over your sink or it can stand alone on a countertop surface. A Font and Riser allows the tap to be installed on a worktop or away from a sink. The Font acts as a drip tray, which must be connected to your mains waste, to catch any unwanted spills. The Riser increases the height of the tap in order to accommodate larger glasses and bottles to fill with ease. The Font and Riser are essential for countertop installation for areas seeking a hydration system without a sink.